The MEDENT Patient Portal provides you with secure, online access to portions of your medical records, as well as an easy and convenient way to communicate with the practice through a secure internet connection. Think of it as an online account for your doctor’s office, similar to online banking or credit card accounts you may currently have. Once you are logged into your portal account, the information you view pulls from your own personal medical record. Only you will have access to your health records, including any messages or information sent to you from the practice.
With the patient portal you will be able to:
- Send and receive non-urgent messages and information from your doctor’s office, including test results and educational material
- Easily notify the practice of changes to your personal information, including phone number, address, and insurance changes
- Request a refill for a medication prescribed by a provider at the practice
- View upcoming and previous appointments, including the doctor and location of those appointments
- View and/or print your current medications and allergies list